Kick ass moment #14

Monday, September 8, 2014

It's been a while since I have posted one, not for lack of grins while reading but simply because I always forget about it. Anyway, here's one I read today!




[...]
"What the hell are you doing here?" I said.
"As it appears, waiting for you."
"And Degan just happened to show up right outside my door while you were in here?"
"I've been waiting for a long time," he said. "We need to talk."
"You talk; I'll sleep. Feel free to make up my side of the conversation in case you get bored. I recommend throwing in the occasional 'fuck you' on my behalf, just to keep things true to life." I bent down and, after succeeding in not falling over, began undoing my shoes.
[...]

Douglas Hulick - Sworn in Steel

0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger